Laine - THREE (autumn/winter 2017)
Brand Laine Magazine
Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit &, lifestyle magazine for knit folks. We cherish natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship, and beautiful, simple things in life. Our intention is to inspire you to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. Knitting is more than just knit, knit, purl. It is a feeling.
Laine Autumn/Winter 2017 features:
- 132 pages uncoated, high-quality paper
- 11 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated
- A long-format portrait of Marianne Isager
- A Q&,A with Valentina Consalvi of SnailYarn
- A long-format article about Uist Wool
- A long-format story about Viola yarns by Emily Foden
- Seasonal recipes
- A travel guide to Berlin featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop
The issue contains patterns by: Fiona Alice, Verena Cohrs, Rachel Coopey, Patricia Cox, Whitney Hayward, Clare Mountain, Justyna Lorkowska, Sari Nordlund, Joanne Spittler and Jennifer Steingass.