Laine - THIRTEEN (Winter 2022)
Brand Laine Magazine
Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks. We cherish natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship, and beautiful, simple things in life. Our intention is to inspire you to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. Knitting is more than just knit, knit, purl. It is a feeling.
Laine 13, Usnea, includes:
- 148 pages
- 10 knitting patterns & 1 crochet pattern, beautifully photographed and illustrated
- an interview with Danish knitwear designer Lærke Bagger
- an article about June Cashmere
- an article about ChiaoGoo
- an article about the importance of crafting and creativity by our regular writer Päivi Kankaro
- seasonal recipes
- book reviews
- Laine Favourites section.
Designers featured in this issue: Susan Chin, Susan Crawford, Sidsel Grau Petersen, Midori Hirose, Susanna Kaartinen, Inyoung Kim, Hanna Maciejewska, Mariya Matveeva, Paula Pereira, Maiju Räsänen and Griselda Zárate.
Print only. No digital download code available.
Printed in Estonia.