Laine - ONE (autumn/winter 2016)
This product is sold out
Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit &, lifestyle magazine for knit folks. We cherish natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship, and beautiful, simple things in life. Our intention is to inspire you to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. Knitting is more than just knit, knit, purl. It is a feeling.
Laine Autumn/Winter 2016 features:
- 116 pages uncoated, high-quality paper
- 11 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated
- Instructions on how to make a cross-stitch bracelet
- Long-format story about Joji Locatelli
- Interview with Helga Isager
- Q&,A with Stephen West
- On the Origin of Wool – a visit to a local sheep farm
- A story on wool by Megan Elizabeth of Wool Days
- Travel guide to Lisbon
The issue contains patterns by: Meiju K-P, Jonna Hietala, Stephen West, Joji Locatelli, Helga Isager, Susanne Sommer, Veera Välimäki, Heidi Alander, Tiina Huhtaniemi and Suvi Simola.