Laine - FOUR (winter/spring 2018)
Brand Laine Magazine
This product is sold out
Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit &, lifestyle magazine for knit folks. We cherish natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship, and beautiful, simple things in life. Our intention is to inspire you to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. Knitting is more than just knit, knit, purl. It is a feeling.
Laine Winter/Spring 2018 features:
- 142 pages uncoated, high-quality paper
- 12 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated
- an interview with Jared Flood
- a long-format story about La Bien Aimée
- my story by Anna Dianich of Tolt Yarn and Wool
- a Q&A with Susanne Sommer
- a travel guide to Paris featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop.
The issue contains patterns by: Fiona Alice, Emily Greene, Susie Haumann, Melody Hoffmann, Tiina Huhtaniemi, Libby Jonson, Isabell Kraemer, Sarah Pope, Camille Rosselle, Katrin Schneider, Helen Stewart and Camilla Vad.