Laine - FIVE (summer 2018)
Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit &, lifestyle magazine for knit folks. We cherish natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship, and beautiful, simple things in life. Our intention is to inspire you to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. Knitting is more than just knit, knit, purl. It is a feeling.
Laine Summer 2018 features:
- 138 pages uncoated, high-quality paper
- 10 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated
- interviews with Ysolda Teague and Rosa Pomar
- my story behind Nathan Critchlow of Twisted Fintch
- a travel guide to Edinburgh featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop.
The issue contains patterns by: Sachiko Burgin, Bérangére Cailliau, Thea Colman, Sus Gepard, Marie Greene, Jonna Hietala, Clare Mountain, Susanne Sommer, Lene Tøsti and Veera Välimäki.
The shippment is expected to begin after 25th May 2018.