A kit to make Filigree - a large Golden Princess Wrap by Julie Knits In Paris using Martin's Lab yarns.
Each kit includes:
- the yarn:
- 4x120g skeins of Martin's Lab Tibetan Singles
- color variants:
- Variant 1: Jackrabbit, Wheat, Sunny Side Up, Dry Leaves;
- Variant 2: Snow illusions, Silver Lining, Stormy, Ash;
- Variant 3: Admiral, Denim, Stormy, Snow illusions;
- Variant 4: Box of Chocolate, Dry Leaves, Lightwood, Wheat;
- Variant 5: Crash, Glamor, Syringa, Bilberry Stains;
- Variant 6: Blue Lagoon, Drake, Thicket, Algae;
- Variant 7: O’Hara, Sophie’s Lips, Petals, Crash;
- Your own Variant.
- Martin's Lab printed cotton project bag,
and one sachet of no rinse wool wash.
The kit does not contain the printed pattern. You can purchase the digital PDF here.
From Ravelry pattern page:
Filigree is a large Golden Princess Wrap. The main body features a party-proof tiara-inspired lace motif, while the edges are decorated in two-colour brioche and corrugated ribbing so all 4 colours match and blend in different ways, and celebrate the richness of their unique golden hues.
Singles, 65% merino 20% silk 15% yak, 480 m / 525 yds /120 g.
NEEDLES AND NOTIONS
4.00 mm / US6 circular needles, or size required to obtain gauge
3.50 mm / US 4 circular needles
markers, tapestry needle
19 stitches x 24 rows = 10 cm / 4 in over tiara lace pattern with larger needles after blocking
Filigree is a rectangular wrap.
Length: 210 cm / 82.5 in
Width: 74 cm / 29 in
The lace section is charted. The rest of the pattern has written instructions.