Complaints and returns
Home Complaints and returns
I want you to be satisfied with your order, and I'm happy to accept returns if you change your mind once you receive your order. I understand that yarn can look and feel different in real life compared to on screen.
Here is how to return yarn:
- You must contact me within 14 days of receipt of your order to tell me you would like to return it.
- Pack your undamaged, unused and resaleable yarn either in the original packaging, or appropriate new packaging. It must be free of scent or animal hair.
- You MUST include a note detailing your order number and the email address used when placing the order.
- Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery.
- Post it back to me (address provided upon contacting us), making sure to obtain a proof of postage. It is YOUR responsibility to ensure returned items come back to me. In the event of the returned product going missing in transit, you are to pursue your postage provider for compensation as the product is legally yours until a refund is issued.
- Once I have your order back, I will either refund the cost of your original order excluding postage and using original payment method, or post your replacement (this to be agreed when you contact me). Replacement yarn will incur an additional postage charge.
- Items returned from outside the EU must be clearly marked on the customs label as "returned merchandise" so as not to attract import duty / VAT.
- We can only accept your return if you are the person who placed the original order.
- SALE items cannot be returned unless faulty or wrongly delivered.
- Faulty or wrongly delivered items can be returned using the steps detailed above, but can be exchanged for a FULL refund, including postage. This is as long as the fault is not due to misuse, use against our recommendations, or reasonable wear and tear.