Laine - SEVEN (winter/spring 2019)
Brand Laine Magazine
Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit &, lifestyle magazine for knit folks. We cherish natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship, and beautiful, simple things in life. Our intention is to inspire you to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. Knitting is more than just knit, knit, purl. It is a feeling.
Laine Winter/Spring 2019 features:
- 140 pages
- 12 knitting patterns from a talented group of designers
- an interview with Veera Välimäki
- a long-format story about The Fibre Co.
- A story by Emma Robinson of The Woolly Mammoth
- a Q&A with Annie Rowden
- a travel guide to London featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop
The issue contains patterns by: Lærke Bisschop-Larsen, Kiyomi Burgin, Aleks Byrd, Kristin Drysdale, Carol Feller, Whitney Hayward, Natasja Hornby, Dami Hunter, Renate Kamm, Meiju K-P, Nancy Marchant, Alejandra Pont and Stephen West.