Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks. We cherish natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship, and beautiful, simple things in life. Our intention is to inspire you to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. Knitting is more than just knit, knit, purl. It is a feeling.
Laine Spring/Summer 2017 features:
- 124 pages uncoated, high-quality paper
- 11 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated
- Instructions on how to make a camera strap by weaving
- A long-format interview with Andrea Mowry
- A Q&A with Felicia Lo
- A story about Tukuwool
- A story about Biches & Bûches
- Seasonal recipes
- A travel guide to Helsinki featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop
The issue contains patterns by: Andrea Mowry, ANKESTRiCK, Anna Johanna, Astrid Troland, Caitlin Hunter, Isabell Kraemer, Jessica Gore, Jonna Hietala, Lesley Anne Robinson, Renate Yerkes and Susanne Sommer.